Subject: Public documents should be reinstated on our public Web page

I just went to look at the public page for our TC and I see that it has
shrunken down to just a description. Some of the documents we have
generated while pursuing our work were notable products unto themselves,
and outside pages have links to them. Here are the documents I have in
mind:
Submission Policies
Review Policies
Catalog of Discretion
(maybe) Catalog of Vague
(maybe) draft of Test Lab Guidelines
The above should be placed as "Documents" under the new architecture of
OASIS pages, then links to them can be placed on the public page,
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xslt/
which now evidently gets transformed to
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=xslt

I also think we need the Call For Submissions on the Documents list, but
not necessarily linked from the main page. We'll still take submissions,
right? The CFS also has cataloging guidelines, and we definitely need
cataloging for tests to be useful in a platform-independent way.
.................David Marston