Subject: Minutes of October Teleconference: 23 October 2003

OASIS XSLT/XPath Conformance Voting Member Meeting

Minutes of October meeting -- 23 October 2003

Roll call and quorum
  Voting members present:
    Pranav Kandula, Microsoft Corporation
    Jeff Kenton, DataPower Technology
    David Marston, Lotus Development Corp.
    Carmelo Montanez, NIST
    June Ng, IBM Toronto
    Gauri Sharma, Sun
    Zarella Rendon, Individual Member
  Observers present:
    Joanne Tong, IBM Toronto

Agenda
 - amendments
   Test case licensing issues
 - motion to accept

Minutes of the last meeting
 - review of minutes of September meeting
 - motion to accept minutes of meeting

Agenda items
- Issue tracking by OASIS
  OASIS is planning to add an issue tracking facility (but
  haven't said when it will be available).  It doesn't seem to
  be anything we need to provide on our own.
- XSLT 2.0 test case tracking (suggested by June and Joanne)
  Agreed that tracking tests was a good idea.  No formal procedures
  yet.
- Test case licensing
  Questions raised about licensing requirements member companies
  will have regarding contributed tests.  In particular, will there be
  problems with including these tests in other test suites?
- Test case development:  status and plans
  Nothing new reported.
- Feedback from WG?
  Expectations of something from Henry (?) in Toronto, but nothing yet.

Membership
- Voted to make Joanne Tong a voting member.  Welcome!

Action items for next meeting
- Feedback on licensing questions
- Contact Henry (?) for WG feedback

Next meeting dates
 - November 20 (2:00 pm)
 - December 11

Acknowledgements
- Thanks again to Pranav and Microsoft for providing the phones

Adjournment