Subject: Minutes for December Teleconference

Happy New Year to all!

OASIS XSLT/XPath Conformance Voting Member Meeting

Minutes for December 11, 2003 meeting (via teleconference)

Roll call and quorum
 Voting members present:
   Pranav Kandula, Microsoft Corporation
   Jeff Kenton, DataPower Technology
   David Marston, Lotus Development Corp.
   Carmelo Montanez, NIST
   June Ng, IBM Toronto
   Gauri Sharma, Sun
   Zarella Rendon, Individual Member
   Joanne Tong, IBM Toronto

Agenda
- amendments
- motion to accept

Agenda items
- XSLT 2.0 test case licensing issues
  No issues.  Every seems comfortable about contributing
  their tests.  We should revisit this when there are more
  tests avaliable.
- Test case development:  status and plans
  Carmelo has 1800 tests.  We can put them on the OASIS site.
- Feedback from WG?
  None yet.
- Questions about latest WDs?
  Zarella suggested we send commits to the WG.

Action items for next meeting
- Put Carmelo's test cases on the OASIS site (Carmelo + Jeff)
- Comments to WG about latest drafts

Next meeting dates
- January 15
- February ?

Acknowledgements
- Thanks to Pranav / Microsoft for providing the phone conferencing

Adjournment