Subject: Re: [xslt-conformance] Minutes of January Teleconference: January15, 2004

Carmelo Montanez wrote:
> HI all:
>
> My much belated regrets for missing the  teleconference yesterday.
> I was (and still) sick and needed to see the doctor yesterday
> afternoon.
>
> Greetings,
> Carmelo Montanez

Carmelo,

Sorry we missed you -- hope you're feeling better now.

We have an issue that I hope you can help with.  Pranav's management is no longer interested in having him spend time on our committee, since they're not doing anything about XSLT 2.0.  This means we no longer have Microsoft's phone system for our conference calls.  Will you be able to supply conference phones for the next few meetings? That would help us out a lot.

Thanks,

jeff