Subject: RE: [xslt-conformance] Agenda for March Teleconference: March 11, 2004 (14:00 EDT)

Regrets - I will be in a meeting with a customer all day today.

Zarella

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Kenton [mailto:jkenton@datapower.com]
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 2:32 PM
To: xslt-conformance@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xslt-conformance] Agenda for March Teleconference: March 11,
2004 (14:00 EDT)

OASIS XSLT/XPath Conformance Voting Member Meeting

*** Note:  we need phones for this meeting

Agenda for February meeting -- March 11, 2004 (via teleconference) at 2:00pm
EDT

Roll call and quorum
Voting members expected:
 Jeff Kenton, DataPower Technology
 David Marston, Lotus Development Corp.
 Carmelo Montanez, NIST
 June Ng, IBM Toronto
 Gauri Sharma, Sun
 Zarella Rendon, Individual Member
 Joanne Tong, IBM Toronto

Agenda
- amendments

Minutes of the last meeting
- review of minutes of February meeting

Action Items from February meeting
- Convert Carmelo's XQuery F&O testcases into XSLT (Carmelo)
- Provide reference files for Xalan tests (Joanne)
- Post Testsuite information and invitation to new members on XSL list
(Jeff)

Agenda items
- 1.0 testsuite status
- 2.0 Test case development:  status and plans

Membership
- Welcome new observers

Action items for next meeting

Next meeting dates