Subject: RE: [xslt-conformance] Change of status for Jeff Kenton, and May 13 agenda

Hi David,

Since you are the last remaining member of the original member, I nominate
you to be the chairman. :-)

Zarella

-----Original Message-----
From: david_marston@us.ibm.com [mailto:david_marston@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 1:03 PM
To: xslt-conformance@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Lofton Henderson
Subject: [xslt-conformance] Change of status for Jeff Kenton, and May 13
agenda

I got this note from Jeff Kenton a few minutes ago:

====================== BEGIN QUOTE ====================
Folks,

I have left DataPower and returned to consulting.  Since I am no longer
employed by a member of OASIS, the committee will need to elect a new
chairman at its next meeting.

Good luck to all.
--jeff
=    Jeff Kenton      Consulting and software development               =
=                     http://home.comcast.net/~jeffrey.kenton           =
---------------------------- END QUOTE ----------------------------------

I had a quick follow-up email exchange with Jeff. He may be in contact
with us if his consulting work goes in the XSLT direction, but he has no
solid basis for participating right now.

This means that at our May 13 teleconference, we will have to discuss
a new Chair, but we should also talk about the Big Picture. We have a
couple recruiting tactics that are currently in a state of suspense
and can be aligned with the future plans of the TC.

I am willing to chair the May 13 teleconference as I did in the period
between Ken's and Jeff's tenures. If you have other agenda items, please
send them to me.
.................David Marston

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xslt-conformance/members/leave_