Subject: Extensive comments on our test suite have come in; please look

If you surf over to
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xslt-conformance-comment/
your browser MAY let you read all the comments that Elliotte Rusty Harold
submitted
about the draft test suite. Personally, I have been unable to get at the
individual
monthly archives, but I was subscribed to the xslt-conformance-comment
mailing
list, so I saw them that way.

I don't know how you subscribe to the comment list in detail, but
http://lists.oasis-open.org/
has a pointer to "subscription manager" that may work.