Subject: Groups - Regular teleconference modified

Regular teleconference has been modified by David Marston (david_marston@us.ibm.com).

Date:  Thursday, 23 September 2004
Time:  02:00pm - 03:30pm Eastern Time

Event Description:
Regular monthly teleconference

Agenda:
1. Roll call and introduction of any new observers (Elliotte Rusty Harold expected)
2. Review of agenda, past minutes, action items
3. Vote closure on moving our current draft to Committee Draft status
   A. Yes implies that the ERH comments become formal feedback
   B. No implies that we might change the suite, based on ERH comments
     and other feedback, before we move to Committee Draft
4. Any news about plans to write test cases?
5. Any news from the W3C WGs?
6. Future teleconferences

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xslt/event.php?event_id=5826

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.