Subject: Minutes for February Teleconference

Minutes for February meeting -- February 17, 2005 (via teleconference)
(scribed by DM)

Voting members present:
David Marston, IBM Research
Joanne Tong, IBM Toronto
Gauri Sharma, Sun

Regrets:
June Ng, IBM Toronto

Absent:
Zarella Rendon

Agenda items
- Old minutes approved
- Discussed comparitors; Apache might have what Gauri wants
- Discussed licensing. We are unlikely to get licenses from the
  take-it-or-leave-it submitters.
- For Microsoft cases, would like to flag the ones that have been
  called into question. If we have time, also flag discretionary items.
- Discussed questions to vote upon for our future. (See subsequent
  emails to this list.)

Membership
- No activity on this front

Next meeting dates
- March 10
- Tentatively flagged April 7

Acknowledgements
  Thanks to Joanne/IBM for providing the phones for the meeting