xspa-comment message

Subject: Comment resolution log for Cross-Enterprise Security and Privacy Authorization (XSPA) Profile of SAML v2.0 for Healthcare Version 2.0

Hello,

It came to my attention that we did not complete the OASIS comment resolution protocol for the comments received during the public review ending on 28 May 2014. This email is to correct the record for comment resolution.

The public review for Cross-Enterprise Security and Privacy Authorization (XSPA) Profile of SAML v2.0 for Healthcare Version 2.0 closed on 28 May 2014. The log of these comments and their resolution is attached.

Regards,

Mohammad Jafari, Ph.D.

Chair, OASIS Cross-Enterprise Security and Privacy Authorization (XSPA) Technical Committee