xspa message

Subject: [xspa] link to Access Control TP20 document

All

I will be attending a HITSP meeting next week, so I may not be on the next XSPA call.  Anil will be leading the meeting (Sept. 12) solo.  Below is the link to the HITSP transaction package Mike Davis and John Moehrke discussed at the last meeting.  It is critical that we are all familiar with TP20 before discussing the XSPA profile.

http://www.hitsp.org/ConstructSet_Details.aspx?&PrefixAlpha=2&PrefixNumeric=20

Please send your suggestions for next week’s agenda to the list.

Warm regards,

David

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)
Veterans Health Administration