xspa message

Subject: proposed XSPA profile use cases

Colleagues

The XSPA TC is required to produce a document describing use cases that will be used to demonstrate our profile.  This document can serve as a foundation for the profile document, conformance document, and/or HIMSS InterOp document.  I have attached a strawman for discussion.  The proposed use cases support HITSP TP-20 and are consistent with our XACML profile work demonstrated in London earlier this month.

I look forward to your comments and suggestions.  I would also like to announce a separate call directed to XSPA technical topics.  The technical call will handle issues specific to technical support of the profile and ultimately the InterOp scenario.  Call in details:

Mondays 1PM EST

Call in: 800-767-1750

Access Code:  82927

Regards,