xspa message

Subject: Cover Pages document for XSPA TC work

TC Members,

Somewhat belatedly, I created a Cover Pages topic document for
the XSPA technical work:

Cross-Enterprise Security and Privacy Authorization (XSPA) Profile
http://xml.coverpages.org/xspa.html

You are all invited to send me URIs from time-to-time about
published work (blogs, news articles, related specs) that should
be referenced in this document.  Just send URIs and any relevant
annotations. The document includes citations for external commentary
as well as for official work of the XSPA TC.

Best wishes for your progress in this important technical activity.

  - Robin

Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
http://xml.coverpages.org/
http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html
+1 972-296-1783