xspa message

Subject: RE: InterOp Demo Proposal | HIMSS 2009 -- REVISED PROPOSAL

Hello Everyone,

Due to recent developments in our negotiation process with the folks at
HIMSS, we're pleased to be able to now offer all our XSPA TC Members a
discounted InterOp participant fee of $3,500. In addition, HIMSS is allowing
us to place our InterOp booth within their Interoperability Showcase Area,
so our attendee exposure will increase tremendously. We hope both of these
new developments will make your choice to participate much easier.  Please
feel free to contact Dee Schur or myself at anytime with questions.

Regards, Jane

BTW: Sign-up deadline is still November 17, 2008.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 3:56 PM
To: xspa@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: InterOp Demo Proposal | HIMSS 2009

OASIS XSPA TC Members and Other Interested OASIS Members:

As mentioned earlier, OASIS in collaboration with HITSP, would like to
present the following opportunity to participate in an InterOp Demo at
HIMSS 2009: http://www.himssconference.org/?src=hwnav.

Attached is the official InterOp Demo proposal. Please review all the
information and send us your comments and/or commitment.  OASIS staff will
also be available to answer questions on the next TC conference call.

Regards, Jane

**Sign-up Deadline:  17 November

Jane Harnad
Manager of Events, OASIS
jane.harnad@oasis-open.org
Office Hours:  Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday