xspa message

Subject: (provisional) Meeting minutes of December 5, 2008

Cross-enterprise Security and Privacy Authorization (XSPA) TC

Meeting minutes for December 5, 2008, 1:00pm ET

Voting Members:

John Moehrke            GE Healthcare

Anil Saldhana            Red Hat

John Davis                 Veterans Health Administration

Duane DeCouteau    Veterans Health Administration

David Staggs            Veterans Health Administration

Members:

Observers:

Erik Rissanen           Axiomatics AB

1. Roll Call & Agenda Review

Quorum Reached: 4 out of 6 Voting Members *

* Attendance needs confirmation for this meeting, since I arrived late, sorry for any inconvenience

2. Vote on minutes of November 21, 2008:

Minutes approved.

3. Membership changes

Changed membership status

Erik Rissanen (observer)

4. Current Status of the HIMSS InterOp

David reported that OASIS is optimistic that we have the minimum number of participants required to claim the space at HIMSS.  We are still actively recruiting participants.

5. Current status of supporting OASIS profiles:

The XSPA profile of XACML has been moved from committee draft to public review draft:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/email/archives/200812/msg00008.html

The XSPA profile of SAML has been moved from committee draft to public review draft:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/email/archives/200812/msg00017.html

The XSPA profile of WS-Trust is in rough draft and will be released to the TC shortly

6. Duane reported on the last two technical meetings of the TC.  The SAML use cases have been reviewed and are available for comment.   The WS-Trust use cases are in development.  Participants should consider which parts of the proposed infrastructure they consider showcases their ability.  Participants are not expected to demonstrate the entire proposed infrastructure at HIMSS.

7. Mike Davis reported that he was not able to get the current use cases on the HITSP agenda.  John Moehrke stated the importance of providing HITSP an opportunity to review our work.

8. Comments on the use cases

Comments on the current use cases are solicited.  Participants should consider which parts of the proposed infrastructure they wish to provide.

9. Issues

#005: Use of vocabularies / standards

Owner: David Staggs

Assigned: 2008-08-15

Due: 2008-09-12

Waiting on Jamie’s e-mail

#008: Potential change of TC meeting time on Friday

Owner: Anil Saldhana

Assigned: 2008-09-12

Update due: 2008-09-26

#010: WS-Trust Use Cases