xspa message

Subject: Additional announcements concerning the OASIS standards in XSPA profiles

Colleagues

Mike Davis brought to my attention the attached ANSI announcement.  The announcement reflects the HHS Secretary’s recognition of the HITSP standards that include the OASIS standards we are profiling for the HIMSS demonstration.  Mike also provided a link to an article on the Secretary’s adoption of the HITSP work:

http://www.nextgov.com/nextgov/ng_20090122_2204.php

Regards

David

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)