xspa message

Subject: My Comments on XSPA-SAML and XSPA-XACML

Here are my comments on the XSPA-SAML and XSPA-XACML public comment drafts. I will submit these formally to the appropriate committee list-serve, but am also providing them to the XSPA committee for your information. These comments were used by the HITSP-SPI committee as input to the comments that OASIS will receive from HITSP. Some comments received very useful clarification in the HITSP discussion, so I encourage the use of the HITSP version when they become available.

John Moehrke
Principal Engineer: Interoperability and Security
GE Healthcare

M +1 920 912 8451

John.Moehrke@med.ge.com
www.gehealthcare.com