xspa message

Subject: FW: Final HIMSS09 Interoperability Showcase Theatre assignments

Hello Everyone,

The Interoperability Showcase Theater schedule is attached.  Our presentation will be on Monday from 11:15 - 11:45 AM.  Thanks, Jane

From: Spellman, Lisa [mailto:lspellman@himss.org]
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 1:09 PM
To: Jane Harnad

Hello Jane,

We are distributing the updated final version of the HIMSS09 Interoperability Showcase Theater Schedule. We had to make a few changes from the earlier draft, mostly fine-tuning sessions 5-10 minutes ahead or back and some stations had to be switched between Theater A and B so please review to see your final assignment - although I don't think OASIS was changed, please review this final so that we are all in synch.

Thank you and have a nice weekend, Lisa

Lisa Spellman, MBA, SHIMSS, CPHIMS
HIMSS - Director, Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE)
lspellman@himss.org
Phone: +1.703.678.5795 | Fax: +1.312.962.4314
www.himss.org
Learn more about IHE, visit www.ihe.net

HIMSS09 InteroperabilityShowcase Theater Master Schedule_Ver4_To Participants.pdf