xspa message

Subject: XSPA speaker needed for SOA conference

Colleagues

Based on our success at the HIMSS conference, we have been asked to make a 30 minute presentation at the June 2 – 4 OMG/HL7 conference “SOA in Healthcare: Value in a Time of Change” at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare, Chicago, IL.  If you are available to speak at this event, please send me a note so I can coordinate.

Thanks,

David

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)
Veterans Health Administration