xspa message

Subject: XSPA TC meeting of May 22 is CANCELLED

Colleagues

Several members have written me stating that they will be unable to attend the XSPA conference call tomorrow (May 22).  I also note there is an upcoming US holiday on May 25 and many people are catching up on work in order to start their long weekend.  Therefore the May 22 XSPA conference call has been canceled.  The next meeting will be June 4.

Regards,

David

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)
Veterans Health Administration