[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: XSPA TC Conference Call Minutes of May 8, 2009
XSPA TC Conference Call Minutes
Friday, May 8, 2009, 1:00pm ET
1. Roll Call
Mike Davis, Veterans Health Administration
John Moehrke, GE Healthcare*
Duane DeCouteau, Veterans Health Administration (
David Staggs, Veterans Health Administration (SAIC)
Richard Franck, IBM
Brian McClung, Jericho Systems Corporation
Cliff Thompson, Individual
Quorum reached (4/6)
2. Minutes of March 27, 2009 (postponed from April 10) were approved unanimously.
Minutes of non-quorum meeting of April 10 were approved unanimously.
3. XSPA profile of XACML has been resubmitted to the TC with proposed response to public comments.
4. XSPA profile of SAML has been reviewed and will be sent to this TC and the SSTC with proposed changes based on public comments.
5. Thanks go out to Anil for posting the “final version” of materials presented at the Advanced Technology Demonstration held at HIMSS
6. Jericho Systems Corporation will be presenting at HL7/OMG "SOA in Healthcare: Value in a Time of Change June 2-4.
provided an update on the adoption of XSPA profiles by the Federal Health
Architecture (FHA) NHIN. Duane has been active in presenting
the XSPA profiles and reference implementation to various Regional Health
Information Organizations (RHIOs) including:
David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)