xspa message

Subject: Proposed Agenda for June 5, 2009, 1:00pm ET conference call [updated agenda]

Proposed Agenda

XSPA Conference Call

Friday, June 5, 2009, 1:00pm ET

Dial in info: +1 800 767 1750

Access code 97728 [i.e. XSPA T(C)]

1. Roll Call & Agenda Review

2. Approval of the Minutes of May 8, 2009.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/email/archives/200905/msg00007.html

3. Proposal to meet Monthly

The main focus of the TC was the development and demonstration of the profiles at HIMSS.  Since the profiles have been updated and are now going through the OASIS process toward adoption as standards, I propose the TC meet monthly.

4. Status of the XSPA profile of SAML:

The SAML TC has approved our changes to the profile and has requested that the profile be prepared for a second shortened (15 day) public review.

5. Status of the XSPA profile of XACML:

The XACML TC has approved our changes to the profile and has requested that the profile be prepared for an electronic vote to move the profile to committee specification.  This is the penultimate step towards adoption of the profile as a standard.

6. Outreach: OMG/HL7 SOA in Healthcare:

The HIMSS presentation was adapted to and presented at the OMG/HL7 SOA in Healthcare June 4 in Chicago by Brendon Unland and David Staggs.

7. Privacy Sub-team of the NHIN Specifications Factory offered by Richard Franck

1. The workplan of the Privacy sub-team of the NHIN Specifications Factory, adopted by the sub-team yesterday.

2. The NHIN Authorization Framework specification (adopted by the NHIN Technical committee last year during the NHIN Trial Implementations project)

3. The NHIN Consumer Preferences specification (also adopted last year by the NHIN Technical committee)

8. Open discussion

9. Issue list

Regards,

David