xspa message

Subject: RE: [xspa] Proposed Agenda for XSPA call Friday, June 19, 2009, 1:00pm ET

All,

We have had terminologists examine the issues regarding SNOMED CT and ASTM.  Their conclusions are provided as part of our discussion.  I expect that the author Steve Connelly will be on the call today to answer questions.

Regards, Mike Davis, CISSP

Department of Veterans Affairs

CHIO Emerging Health Technologies

Security Architect

760-632-0294

From: Staggs, David (SAIC) [mailto:David.Staggs@va.gov]
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 11:39 PM
To: xspa@lists.oasis-open.org

Proposed Agenda

XSPA Conference Call

Friday, June 19, 2009, 1:00pm ET

Dial in info: +1 800 767 1750

Access code 97728 [i.e. XSPA T(C)]

1. Roll Call & Agenda Review

2. Approval of the Minutes of June 5, 2009.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/email/archives/200906/msg00013.html

3. Introductory Video on XSPA

OASIS has announced an introductory video on XSPA has been added to the website.  It is accessible by the general public:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/email/archives/200906/msg00009.html

4. CHIDS Spring/Summer 2009 Newsletter

Anil points out the Center for Health Information and Decision Systems (CHIDS) has released their Spring/Summer 2009 Newsletter:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/email/archives/200906/msg00007.html

5. Status of the XSPA profile of SAML:

The XSPA profile of SAML was released for a second shortened (15 day) public review on 6/15/2009.  Comments on changes that were made to the original text can be sent to the TC as stated in the OASIS announcement.

6. Status of the XSPA profile of XACML:

An electronic vote to move the XSPA profile of XACML to committee specification has received enough votes to pass.   http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/email/archives/200906/msg00010.html

7. Privacy Sub-team of the NHIN Specifications Factory offered by Richard Franck

Discussion on the comments submitted by Richard on the comparison of SAML and XACML attributes between the NHIN specifications and XSPA:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/email/archives/200906/msg00008.html

David has collected the comments into a spreadsheet to assist in discussing the comments:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/email/archives/200906/msg00012.html

8. Open discussion

9. Issue list

Additional agenda items are solicited.

Regards,

David

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)
Veterans Health Administration
Chief Health Informatics Office
Emerging Health Technologies
Office: 858 433 1473

Analysis of Structural Role Value Sets.doc