xspa message

Subject: Q3 on spreadsheet listing NHIN comments on XSPA

Colleagues

Comment 3 “Does the “hl7” in this attribute name really belong?”

The attribute cited urn:oasis:names:tc:xspa:1.0:resource:hl7:type uses the urn format suggested by the XACMLTC during the RSA 2008 demonstration.  Since this question was informative in nature, no other action is needed.  I suggest we close out this comment the next time we meet.

Regards,

David

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)
Veterans Health Administration