xspa message

Subject: summary of comments on XSPA profiles

Colleagues

The 15-Day review of the revised XSPA profile of SAML has been completed and I have created a spreadsheet of the submitted comments.  Based on the discussion in the XSPA calls, Duane and I have been able to reconcile the comments and propose changes to the draft.  Attached is the spreadsheet.

Regards,

David

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)
Veterans Health Administration