xspa message

Subject: Proposed Agenda for July 10, 2009, 1:00pm ET conference call

Proposed Agenda

XSPA Conference Call

Friday, July 10, 2009, 1:00pm ET

Dial in info: +1 800 767 1750

Access code 97728 [i.e. XSPA T(C)]

1. Roll Call & Agenda Review

Friday, June 26, 2009, 1:00pm ET

1. Roll Call & Agenda Review

2. Approval of the Minutes of June 26, 2009:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/email/archives/200906/msg00032.html

3. Review of changes suggested to the XSPA profile of XACML based on comments made in XSPA TC:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/email/archives/200907/msg00002.html

4: Response to second shortened 15-Day public review of the XSPA profile of SAML:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/email/archives/200907/msg00003.html

5. Follow-on Discussion on comments from the Privacy Sub-team of the NHIN Specifications Factory.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/email/archives/200907/msg00004.html

6.  Proposal to meet monthly.

Now that suggestions have been incorporated into the XACML and SAML profile, it would be possible for us to move to a monthly meeting schedule (similar to SSTC (SAML) during the remainder of the summer.

7.  Discussion on remaining work of the TC:

Several wok items have been suggested during the TC calls.  We had discussed a US Realm and International XSPA profiles.  We have heard that the passing policies between organizations would be important.  We have to publish a schema referenced by the XACML and SAML profiles. This would be a time for suggestions and champions to take up new work items.

Regards,

David

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)
Veterans Health Administration