xspa message

Subject: RE: 2010 RSA Security Interops

Hi Everyone,

BTW:  I thought I would copy the XSPA and KMIP groups – so they also heard the update…

XSPA, KMIP, and IMI will all hopefully demonstrate in our booth space at RSA.  We have a 20’x30’ space on hold, but RSA is contacting me daily indicating we won’t have it much longer. It’s a great space – front of the show floor (see below link).   With such a large space comes a hefty price tag & financial risk.  So far we have 6 companies officially signed on to participate in our security demo area:

IMI – Microsoft, GSA

KMIP – IBM, HP

XSPA – Veterans Administration, Sun, IBM

In order for us to make the down payment on the 20’x30’ space – we’ll need to secure at least 6 additional participating companies.  Unfortunately, it looks like KMIP will not make a final decision until their meeting this coming Tuesday.  Three or more participating companies hopefully will come out of that meeting.  XSPA meets today to discuss the demonstration and have indicated that DoD and another participant may join the demo.  It also looks like NIH and another company might be joining the IMI demo.  If we’re able to secure all these participants by Tuesday – we might be able to secure that great space (no promises though).  If not, we’ll have to down grade the size of our space and move to the back of the hall (which didn’t seem to hurt us too much in past years).   Please feel free to check out the booth space location – and pass around the message about signing up ASAP!   Any help is greatly appreciated!  Regards, Jane

Booth location:
http://www.mapyourshow.com/shows/index.cfm?Show_ID=RSA10
Space 2425

This is the signup URL:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/2010_RSA_Security_Interops/register_contact.php

(You only need to pay once for all the interops unless you want to get extra booth space.)