xspa message

Subject: Technocal meeting information: Mondays, January 11 - March 1, 2010, 10:00am PT

Colleagues

I have reserved a teleconference number for our weekly technical conference call:

XSPA RSA’10 Technical Conference Call

Mondays, January 11 – February 22, 2010, 10:00am PT (1:00pm ET)

Dial in info: +1 800 767 1750

Access code 97728 [i.e. XSPA T(C)]

These weekly calls are dedicated to preparation for the demonstration (i.e. confirming the use cases, shake-out of the profiles, documenting the technical requirements, and any technical preparation required for our successful demonstration at RSA’10).

Representatives from the following organizations are expected:

VA,

Sun Microsystems,

Jericho Systems Corporation,

IBM

There are only seven (7) weekly calls before the event, so please attend all calls.  Additional OASIS members interested in participating in the RSA’10 demonstration are invited to attend.

Regards,

David

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)
Veterans Health Administration