xspa message

Subject: Minutes of the RSA'10 Technical call

Minutes of the RSA’10 Technical call

Roll:

Harold Carr; Sun Microsystems

Jiandong Guo; Sun Microsystems

Daniel Dority, Jericho Systems Corporation

Derrick Anderson, Jericho Systems Corporation

Craig Forster, IBM

Dee Schur, OASIS

Duane opened the meeting and provided a brief description of the previous (HIMSS) demonstration and the opportunities for the RSA’10 demonstration March 1-4 in San Francisco.

Harold asked if the WS-Trust profile would be demonstrated (yes).  Jiandong said that we now have the ability to inject attributes into the XML exchange.  Jiandong also had some idea on how to improve the WS-Trust use cases and better leverage the WS-Trust elements.

Daniel asked if the VA would be providing the interface used at HIMSS (yes).  Daniel also wanted an update on support for TP30, David gave a brief update.

Duane provided a brief overview of how we could work together; pointing out the VM images shared during the HIMSS preparations might require distribution by DVD.  Duane will move the relevant materials on the HIMSS demonstration to the OASIS XSPA WIKI, so we can start our collaboration.

Dee offered to restart the mailing list for the technical calls.

David offered to move the starting time for the meeting to noon so that the IBM representatives could join at a better time.  The next meeting (1/18 will be moved to 1/19 to avoid a US holiday).

For the next meeting please review the HIMSS materials, especially use cases and technical information from the previous collaboration.

Regards,

David

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)
Veterans Health Administration