xspa message

Subject: 2010 RSA Security Interops --- Update

Hello Everyone,

Today is the RSA deadline to be included in the main exposition show guide.
We have nine confirmed Interop participants so far, including:  Jericho,
U.S. Veterans Administration, IBM, Microsoft, GSA, Sun Microsystems, HP,
Novell, and SafeNet.   We expect a few additional participants to confirm
soon.  Unfortunately, we do not have enough confirmed participants at this
time to secure our preferred 20'x30' space on the show floor (min of 12 is
needed).  Our plan today is to secure a 10x30 booth space and continue to
work with RSA staff to upgrade as more participants confirm.  (Please note
that time is of the essences though!)

If your company plans to demonstrate in our showcase area, please forward an
update by COB today.  If you haven't filled out the online form yet, please
do so by the COB today (see below).  We will secure a space today, as well
as forward the initial Interop description for the show guide (also see
below).

Feel free to forward any questions.

Kind regards, Jane

* Online Participant Form:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/2010_RSA_Security_Interops/register_contact.
php
(You only need to pay once for all the interops unless you want to get extra
booth space.)

*50-word initial Interop description:

OASIS Security Standards Interoperability Demo Showcase

Members of OASIS showcase interoperable products that support security
standards, including Cross-Enterprise Security and Privacy Authorization
(XSPA), Identity Metasystem Interoperability (IMI), and Key Management
Interoperability Protocol (KMIP).

Demo participants include:  General Services Administration, Hewlett
Packard, IBM, Jericho Systems, Microsoft, Novell, SafeNet, Sun Microsystems,
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs