xspa message

Subject: RE: [xspa-interop-tech] Re: XSPA Testbed Operational

Colleagues

Since there are only three Mondays left before RSA’10, I suggest we use the regular XSPA TC call this week to make progress on the design, deployment, and testing of the RSA demonstration.  This worked well during the preparations for HIMSS, since many participants already had the time reserved.  The next meeting is:

Friday, 05 February 2010, 01:00pm to 02:00pm ET

Dial in info: +1 800 767 1750

Access code 97728 [i.e. XSPA T(C)]

Let’s add to the Friday agenda:

Status on the testbed & availability of the development environment,

Brief presentation on the proposed architecture,

Brief presentation on the use cases, and

Continued collaboration on the demonstration.

After the initial presentations we can turn over the rest of the meeting to your work (i.e. the continued collaboration bullet).  Duane, can you get consensus on the presentations by Friday and submit a few slides prior to the meeting?  I realize these would be provisional and subject to change.  It looks like a lot for progress has been made already.

Regards,

David

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)
Veterans Health Administration