xspa message

Subject: Interop Participant Information Packet #2 -- RSA 2010

OASIS Security Standards Interoperability Demonstration, featuring XSPA, KMIP, and IMI

Participant Information Packet #2

Thank you once again for supporting our OASIS Security Standards Interoperability Demonstration at the “RSA 2010 Conference & Exposition, 1–4 March in San Francisco, California.

http://www.rsaconference.com/2010/usa/index.htm

Below are a few announcements and reminders regarding the upcoming demonstrations.  Please be sure to review all the information below.

BOOTH SPACE LOCATION:

OASIS reserved a 20x20 space on the show floor.  Our booth space number is:  2545.  Each participating company receives: (1) three foot workspace, a chair, electricity, and internet connectivity within that space.   A show floor plan may be viewed at:  http://www.rsaconference.com/2010/usa/expo/floor-plan.htm.

BOOTH STAFF REGISTRATIONS:

Two complimentary booth staff registrations will be allotted to each participating company.  Please forward the contact details for the two representatives to me at jane.harnad@oasis-open.org.  Please be sure to include their mailing address, job title, email, and phone number.  OASIS will register all booth staff representatives.

* Foundational-level OASIS members are entitled to receive four booth staff registrations.

FREE EXPO PASSES:

Please feel free to share our free expo pass code. Our expo pass code is EC10OAS.   The use of this code expires on 2/26/10.

EQUIPMENT:

Participating companies will be responsible for bringing all their equipment to the event.   Due to booth space constraints (and consistency), we would like all computer monitor to NOT exceed 24” in size (unless another size is agreed upon by the group).  Rental monitors are available onsite.  Please let me know if you would like to receive more information.

ONLINE INTEROP PARTICIPANT PROMOTION:

OASIS is compiling information on the demonstrations for our website.  We ask all participating companies to provide a brief company profile (no more than three lines) and a high-resolution company logo (EPS file preferred) for the website.  The website is scheduled to be published on 8 February.  Please provide your information prior to that release date.

COMPANY SIGNAGE:

OASIS will provide all booth space signage in order to ensure fairness and consistency.  Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions regarding signage.

BOOTH SPACE LITERATURE:

OASIS will provide copies of the interop flyer, as well as a few other security-related materials.  In addition, participating companies are welcome to handout company literature at their table space.  We are suggesting that companies prepare to bring between 250-500 copies of their materials.

EXPOSITION SCHEDULE:

Below is a complete list of show hours, including setup and dismantle times.

Exhibitor Move-In

   Monday, 1 March                    8:00 AM – 6:00 PM

Welcome Reception

   Monday, 1 March                    6:00 PM – 8:00 PM

Exhibit Hours

   Tuesday, 2 March                   11:00 AM – 6:00 PM

   Wednesday, 3 March              11:00 AM – 6:00 PM

   Thursday, 4 March                  11:00 AM – 3:00 PM

Exhibitor Move-Out

   Thursday, 4 March                  3:00 PM

VENUE/HOTEL INFORMATION:

RSA 2010 will be held at the Moscone Center, conveniently located in San Francisco

The Moscone Center
747 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone: 415.974.4000
Fax: 415.974.4073

Directions and other travel information may be found online at:  http://www.rsaconference.com/2010/usa/venue-and-travel.htm.

RSA has secured a discount rate at a number of San Francisco hotels to meet a range of budget levels. All hotels are either within walking distance to the Conference venue, Moscone Center, or serviced by free Conference shuttles – as a direct stop or within easy walking distance of a stop.  For a list of hotels, please go to: http://www.rsaconference.com/2010/usa/venue-and-travel/hotel-information.htm.

SHIPPING INFORMATION:

Information on shipping items to the convention center is detailed in the attached PDF file.  Please review and let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you again for taking a moment to review the above information.  Additional information will be forwarded out on a weekly basis.  In the meantime, please feel free to contact me directly with any questions – Jane.harnad@oasis-open.org.

Regards,

Jane

Jane Harnad

OASIS Manager of Events