xspa message

Subject: Re: [xspa] last call for changes before our next meeting

My review:

Section 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 titles should probably read as:
Access Control Service at Service User
Access Control Service at Service Provider

Section 1.1.1
The line:  "The requesting ACS is responsible of enforcement the access
control decision."   needs grammatical correction.

I did not find any issue with the other sections.