xspa message

Subject: proposal to skip XSPA meeting of April 16

Colleagues

Since our WS-Trust profile is being prepared for public review and there are no high-priority items, I would like to propose that we skip our bi-weekly XSPA meeting of April 16.  Please let Anil and/or I know if you object, otherwise we will cancel the April 16 and meet again on April 30.

Kind regards,

David

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)
Veterans Health Administration