xspa message

Subject: discussion paper on use cases for the XACML ontology work for tomorrows call (25 June 2010, 01:00pm to 02:00pm ET)

Colleagues

Attached is a discussion paper on use cases for the XACML ontology work I would like to include in our call tomorrow.  Michael Dufel and I will take notes on your comments and adjust the document for presentation to the XACML TC next Thursday (July 1).  We have a special guest, Dr. Ed Coyne, who has helped design some of these use cases joining us on the call tomorrow.  There is still plenty of time to change any of these use cases or add additional ontology-related use cases to the document.

Please send any suggestions for topics that should be added to the agenda.

Regards,

David

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)
Veterans Health Administration