xspa message

Subject: RE: [xspa] Groups - Cross-Enterprise Security and Privacy Authorization (XSPA) Profile of WS-Trust for Healthcare (ws-trust-xspa-1.0-cs01.zip) uploaded

Mary

We will be submitting a request for an electronic ballot to you shortly.

Regards,
David
David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)
Veterans Health Administration
Chief Health Informatics Office
Standards and Interoperability
Office: 858 433 1473

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary McRae [mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 10:03 AM
To: duane.decouteau@ascendahealthcare.com
Cc: xspa@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [xspa] Groups - Cross-Enterprise Security and Privacy
Authorization (XSPA) Profile of WS-Trust for Healthcare
(ws-trust-xspa-1.0-cs01.zip) uploaded

Hi everyone,

  There seems to be a set of files identified as a Committee
Specification, yet there has been no Committee Specification ballot
conducted! Please correct these files immediately.

   If the TC would like to approve the specification as a Committee
Specification, the TC will need to approve a motion to submit for
special majority ballot and then complete the submission form at
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/TCAdminRequests.html

Thank you!

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.

On Aug 12, 2010, at 10:25 AM, duane.decouteau@ascendahealthcare.com
wrote:

> All,
>
> This replaces previous version with a correction in company name for
> Oracle.
>
> Regards,
>
> -- Duane DeCouteau
>
> The document revision named Cross-Enterprise Security and Privacy
> Authorization (XSPA) Profile of WS-Trust for Healthcare
> (ws-trust-xspa-1.0-cs01.zip) has been submitted by Duane DeCouteau to
the
> OASIS Cross-Enterprise Security and Privacy Authorization (XSPA) TC
> document repository.  This document is revision #8 of
> xspa-ws-trust-profile-cd-01.doc.
>
> Document Description:
> This document describes how WS-Trust is leveraged by cross-enterprise
> security and privacy authorization (XSPA) to satisfy requirements
> pertaining to information-centric security within the healthcare
community.

> View Document Details:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=38981
>
> Download Document: