xspa message

Subject: XSPA WS-Trust profile passing; Today's XSPA TC Meeting cancelled; Next meeting is 12NOV2010

Colleagues

The XSPA profile of WS-Trust for Healthcare has received approval by more than 20% of the membership with no negative votes.  Therefore our WS-Trust ballot should be adopted as a standard at the close of the ballot on Sunday.

We will not hold a meeting today.  The next meeting is scheduled for 12 November 2010, 01:00pm to 02:00pm ET, where we will discuss progress on the ITU submission of the profiles and the internationalization task.

Please submit any additional agenda items by Thursday.

Regards,

David

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)

Veterans Health Administration