xspa message

Subject: XSPA meeting today (first friday of the month)

Colleagues

We will be meeting today at 1PM EST.  I noticed that the schedule posted on the XSPA TC page lists two meetings this month (May 13 and May 27).  Our current schedule is the first Friday of the month.  Sorry for any confusion, we will correct the calendar for future meetings.  I will send out the agenda shortly.

Regards,

David

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)
Veterans Health Administration