xspa message

Subject: XSPA TC Agenda - April 6, 2012

Date: Friday, 06 April 2012, 01:00pm - 02:00pm ET
Description
Dial in info: +1 800 767 1750 Access code 97728 [i.e. XSPA T(C)]

Agenda

1. Roll call

2. Approval of Last Meetings Minutes

3. Document Overview - Working Drafts XSPA Profiles and Examples of Use Documents

Profiles
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/email/archives/201203/msg00002.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/email/archives/201203/msg00001.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/email/archives/201203/msg00000.html

Examples of Use
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/email/archives/201203/msg00005.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/email/archives/201203/msg00004.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/email/archives/201203/msg00003.html

4. Open Discussion

Duane DeCouteau
Senior Software Engineer

EDMOND SCIENTIFIC COMPANY (ESC)
"A Veteran Owned Small Business"
4000 Legato Road, Suite 1100
Fairfax, Virginia  22033
Fax: 703.896.7601
Cell: 406.410.0894

www.edmondsci.com
At Edmond Scientific, we strive to develop and implement complete technical solutions that complement existing managerial and operational structures, optimizing our customers' ability to effectively use technology. That is why we say at Edmond Scientific, "We Engineer Solutions."
Confidentiality Statement: All information in and attached to this e-mail may be proprietary, confidential, privileged and otherwise protected from improper or erroneous disclosure. Such information is solely for the use and benefit of the intended recipient(s). Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you are not the sender’s intended recipient, you are not authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward, or disseminate this email or any information contained in or attached hereto.  If you have erroneously received this communication, please notify Edmond Scientific Company immediately by e-mail and destroy all copies of this message (electronic, paper, or otherwise).

La información contenida en este correo electrónico puede ser privilegiada o confidencial, o estar protegida de ser divulgada. Si este correo no le fue dirigido a usted, cualquier diseminación, distribución o reproducción del mismo está estrictamente prohibida. Si usted cree que recibió este correo por error, favor de contactar al envíate inmediatamente.