xspa message

Subject: Child organization attribute format

Here is my suggestion on how to handle organization hierarchies with the "urn:oasis:names:tc:xspa:2.0:subject:child-organization" attribute in the XSPA SAML profile working draft.

Unique identifier of the consuming sub-organization or region. If there are additional levels of sub-organizations, they shall be represented as multiple values in order of the most significant organization to the least.

I was also thinking that we could combine the child-organization attribute with the organization attribute as it seems a little redundant.

Mike