xspa message

Subject: TC conference call time (Doodle poll)

Hello everyone,

As the TC is planning to reconvene to elect new co-chairs and start a new round of activities, I am trying to organize a TC call on Tuesday May 14th or Wednesday May 15th. Please use the following Doodle poll to enter your preferred times.

http://www.doodle.com/eidq33da8pcnza4q

This is going to be a short meeting with the following agenda:

-          Brief discussion about the new and potential areas of activity for the XSPA TC.

-          Election of co-chairs.

-          Decision about the frequency of the future meetings

Please let me know if you would like to add anything to the agenda.

Also please consider forwarding the attached call-for-participation to other interested parties and potential new members.

Regards,

Mohammad Jafari

Security Architect, Edmond Scientific Company