xspa message

Subject: final reminder for the poll and call for co-chair nomination

Hello,

Please be kindly reminded to enter your preferred time slots for the upcoming TC call using the doodle link below, before noon Monday May, 13th:

I will announce the details of the call by the end of Monday.

Also, please use the attached nomination form to nominate anyone whom you feel would be suitable for the co-chair position.

Regards,
Mohammad Jafari
Security Architect, Edmond Scientific Company

From: Mohammad Jafari
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2013 12:05 PM
To: xspa@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Chet Ensign (chet.ensign@oasis-open.org)
Subject: Call for co-chair nomination and poll reminder

Hello,

Please be kindly reminded to enter your preferred times for the upcoming TC call using the doodle link (see below). Also, please find the proposed agenda for the meeting below and let me know if you would like to add anything to be discussed.

The main item on the agenda is to elect new co-chairs for the TC. To facilitate this, please use the attached “call for nominations” to nominate any individual who you feel would be suitable for this position. We urge you to respond by May 13th, 2013 and return the form to ddecouteau@edmondsci.com, the TC Secretary.