xspa message

Subject: Draft meeting minutes May 15, 2013

15 May 2013, 1:00 pm EDT
Tel: 559 546 1700
Access Code: 120469

Minutes for 15 May 2013 TC Meeting

**Attendance:
Kel Callahan
Mohammad Jafari
Carl Mattocks
Duane DeCouteau
John Davis
Chet Ensign

**Voting Members:
Kel Callahan
Mohammad Jafari
Carl Mattocks
Duane DeCouteau
John Davis

Chet: We treat this as the first meeting of a new TC; the people present in this call are considered the voting members. So, we have quorum.

**Election of co-chairs:
Mohammad volunteered.
There was no other nominees.
The vote was called by Chet. There was no objections to unanimous consent to Mohammad as the TC co-chair.

Chet: I will update the TC home page.

Mohammad: We will arrange regular meeting using the mailing list.

Meeting adjourned.