xspa message

Subject: Groups - Event "XSPA TC call" added

Event Title: XSPA TC call

Date: Friday, 17 January 2014, 01:00pm to 02:00pm EST
Description

US Conference Dial-In number: +1 559 546 1700

Participant AccessCode: 120469#

RSVP
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

Proposed AGENDA:

Since the TC has been somehow inactive for a while after the decsion to postpone working on the profile updates, the purpose of this call is to have an open discussing on the future directions for the TC.

Also I want to propose a working item for develpoing a vocabulary for trust attributes used in establishing trust between parties invovled in the exchange of health information which is an emerging topic.

1. Roll Call & Agenda Review.

3. Approval of minutes from previous meeting (Aug 7, 2013):

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/email/archives/201308/msg00002.html

4. Discussion.

Please let me know if you would like to add anything to the agenda.

Owner: Mohammad Jafari
Group: OASIS Cross-Enterprise Security and Privacy Authorization (XSPA) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link

NOTE: The best way to keep your desktop calendar updated is to subscribe to the Group calendar.

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/New_York
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10;UNTIL=20061029T060000Z
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20071104T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000402T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4;UNTIL=20060402T070000Z
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20070311T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20140116T000000Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20140117T130000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20140117T140000
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:XSPA TC call
  1700\n\n	Participant AccessCode: 120469#\n\nAgenda:
  \n	Proposed AGENDA:\n\n	Since the TC has been somehow
  inactive for a while after the decsion to postpone working
  on the profile updates, the purpose of this call is to have
  an open discussing on the future directions for the
  TC.\n\n	Also I want to propose a working item for develpoing
  a vocabulary for trust attributes used in establishing trust
  between parties invovled in the exchange of health
  information which is an emerging topic.\n\n	1. Roll Call &
  Agenda Review.\n\n	3. Approval of minutes from previous
  meeting (Aug 7,
  2013):\n\n	https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/email/archives/201308/msg00002.html\n\n	4.
  Discussion.\n\n	Please let me know if you would like to add
  anything to the agenda.\nGroup: OASIS Cross-Enterprise
  Security and Privacy Authorization (XSPA) TC\nCreator:
  Mohammad Jafari
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/event.php?event_id=37073
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/event.php?event_id=37073
BEGIN:VALARM