xspa message

Subject: Draft meeting minutes April 1, 2014

Minutes for 1 April 2014 TC meeting.

Started at: 1:16 pm EDT

**Attendance:

Kel Callahan

Duane DeCouteau (Voting Members)

Mohammad Jafari (Chair)

Mike Davis (Voting Members)

Kathleen Connor (Non-member; HL7)

Quorum was reached ( 3 out of 3 (%100) of voting members)

- Discussion of the SAML profile working draft.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/download.php/52621

Motion: approving “Cross-Enterprise Security and Privacy Authorization (XSPA) Profile of SAML v2.0 for Healthcare Version 2.0 Working Draft 05” dated 28 March 2014 as committee specification draft.

Moved by Duane. Seconded by Mike. Approved unanimously.

Mohammad: I will send an email to the TC mailing list asking for comments and reviews for a period of two weeks. We can meet on April 15th at the same time.

Adjourned at: 1:30pm EDT.