xspa message

Subject: [xspa] Draft meeting minutes June 3, 2014

Proposed AGENDA:

Minutes for 3 June 2014 TC meeting.

Started at: 1:30 pm EDT

**Attendance:

Duane DeCouteau (Voting Members)

Mohammad Jafari (Chair)

Mike Davis (Voting Members)

Kathleen Connor (Non-member; HL7)

Quorum was reached ( 3 out of 3 (%100) of voting members)

1. Approval of the minutes from the previous meeting (15 April 2014):

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xspa/201404/msg00005.html

Unanimously approved.

2. Public comments on XSPA SAML Profile Version 2.0 CDS 1

a) OASIS TAB comments:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/download.php/53196/XSPA-28May2014.xls

Mohammad: These are mostly editorial comments. I will incorporate the comments in the text. Since some of this might not be considered “non-material” we will need another round of public review after the document is updated.

Kathleen: I will provide the URLs for the latest versions of SLS and HCS.

b) SAML TC comment: Use of namespaces in attribute definition

Mohammad: We have defined the namespaces in Section 3.2.

3. Should we proceed with updating the XACML profile?

Mike: I haven't seen any implementation of the XACML profile. It makes sense to update only if people are using this.

Mohammad: Updating to XACML 3.0 and the new attributes are the least we can do.

Kathleen: Is this going to be used in the ONC privacy for FHIR pilot?

Duane: It's hard to comment at this point before the implementation is started.

Mohammad: Then maybe we should wait until that project is started.

Motion: Table updating the XSPA profile of XACML for now.

Unanimously approved.

Mohammad: We will reconvene in two weeks to vote on the updated version of the SAML profile.

Adjourned at: 1:55pm EDT.