xspa message

Subject: Draft meeting minutes Mar 9, 2017

Minutes for 16 Mar 2017 TC meeting.

Meeting started at 1:00 pm EST.

**Attendance:

Mohammad Jafari, Chair (VHA)

Kathleen Connor (VHA)

Mike Davis (VHA)

Chris Shawn (VHA)

Chair: We have quorum.

**Administravia:

-    Approval of the last meeting minutes from 3/9/2017:

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xspa/201703/msg00001.html

Unanimously approved.

**XSPA SAML Profile:

-    The latest draft (WD11) was posted at:

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xspa/201703/msg00002.html

- Motion for the XSPA TC to approve XSPA SAML Profile v2.0 Working Draft 11 as a committee draft and to publish it to the repository AND make it available for a 15-day Public Review.

Unanimously approved.

**XSPA XACML Profile:

- There are corresponding attributes in the XSPA XACML profile that will be invalid and inconsistent after this update to the XSPA SAML profile. We need a motion to approve a fast update to the XSPA XACML profile to make it compatible with the XSPA SAML profile v2.0 draft.

Unanimously approved.

Chair: Let's have our next meeting on the 30th so that we have enough time to work on the comments received in the public review.

Adjourned at 1:15pm EDT.