xspa message

Subject: Draft meeting minutes Nov 20, 2017

Minutes for 20 November 2017 TC meeting.

Meeting started at 3:00 pm ET.

**Attendance:
Chris Shawn, Chair (VHA)
Mohammad Jafari (VHA)
Mike Davis (VHA)

Chair: We have quorum.

**Administravia:

-    Approval of the last meeting minutes from 6/22/2017:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xspa/201706/msg00000.html

Unanimously approved.

- Election of a new co-chair:
Christ: It's better if we have two co-chairs.
Mohammad nominated himself and was elected uninamously.

- TC Secretary:
Chris: Duane stated that he is likely unable to stay as secretary.
Mohammad: I will check if it is necessary to have a secretary for the TC and we will follow suite.

**XSPA SAML Profile:
Mohammad: since there were no comments was received we are set to vote to set up a ballot for a special-majority vote to publish this profile as a Committee Standard.
Mike moved that we hold off until next meeting to get some additional external consultation and this was unanimously approved.
Mohammad: if this results in any material changes we'll have to do another round of public review.

** Next on the Agenda for the TC:
Mike: Do we need to update thte SAML profile in the light of the new JSON and REST profiles by the XACML group? How about updating the XSPA XACML profile?
Mohammad: RE JSON and REST profiles: Unlikely because these are not attribute profiles but I will check. RE: XACML profile, it was decided earlier on in the TC to no update the XSPA XACML profile but I will look into it and report back to the TC in the next meeeting.

Adjourned at 3:25pm EDT.