xspa message

Subject: Re: [xspa] Draft meeting minutes Nov 26, 2018

Hi Mohammad -Â

Before you finalize these minutes, I need more info in the motion in order to take it up. Specifically...Â

Please put the title of the spec into the motion. Strange but true, I just had to sort out a situation where a TC approved 1 work product in their minutes and then asked me to start a public review for a different one.Â

And critically, put the URL to the working draft package you're approving into the motion. That is where I take the source that I'll use for the material to be published.Â

Thanks - let me know if any questions.Â

/chet