amqp-bindmap message

Subject: Re: [amqp-bindmap] Electing a new chair for the Technical Committee

Hi Alex, hi Robbie - The web site is back up now. Pls let me know if you have any trouble with it, especially with voting on the ballot.

/chet

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 4:50 AM, Robbie Gemmell <rgemmell@redhat.com> wrote:
I tried to load it a few times and it seemed to work fine at a couple
points, but mostly just isn't loading. It sits 'waiting', but I also
saw a proxy error once, maybe after a certain timeout?

Added webmaster@ to let them know of the issue.

Robbie

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 9:11 AM, Kritikos, Alex
<Alex.Kritikos@softwareag.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Trying to open the ballot I get:
>
> Proxy Error
>
> The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
> The proxy server could not handle the request GET /apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_ballots.php.
>
> Reason: Error reading from remote server
>
> Am I the only one?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alex
>

> On 29/09/2017, 19:34, "amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of Robbie Gemmell" <amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of rgemmell@redhat.com> wrote:
>
>     Great, thanks Chet!
>
>     Robbie
>
>     On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 5:29 PM, Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> wrote:
>     > Hi Robbie,
>     >
>     > Done. I have set all Members to be Voting Members. The TC now has 18 VMs so
>     > at least 10 affirmative votes will be needed for approval.
>     >
>     > I set the ballot up at
>     > https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp-bindmap/ballot.php?id=3128
>     >
>     > It is open now. I let it run through midnight UTC next Friday.
>     >
>     > Let me know if anyone has any problems with the ballot. Should be
>     > straightforward.
>     >
>     > Best,
>     >